Sales Associate, Berlin
From now on, Galerie Bastian (Berlin / London) is looking for a full-time sales associate for our Berlin Galerie.
- Sale in the gallery and at art fairs.
- Offering works of art, consulting and customer care.
- Composing and sending purchase offers and answering purchase questions. • Participation in planning, design and setting up of private showrooms, fair presentations as well as online viewing rooms.
- Preparation and participation in internationally renowned art fairs or their digital editions, Representing the gallery on site at the fair, e.g. in Cologne (Art Cologne) and London (Frieze, Masterpiece).
- You have successfully completed your studies / education.
- You are passionate about the visual arts of the 20th century and contemporary art and can express this passion orally and in writing.
- You have gained first-hand experience in international art trade or a gallery for modern / contemporary art (at least 2 years).
- You have very good knowledge of German and English.
- Distinct communication skills, joy in conversations with buying stakeholders and negotiation skills.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Travel in Germany and Europe with a base in our new gallery designed by John Pawson.
- Access to significant working groups of modern and contemporary art from the Commission’s Inventories, Inventory and Consignments of the Gallery. • An attractive remuneration corresponding to your qualification (fixed salary and success commission) in permanent full-time employment
- An international environment with long-term development prospects for your varied activities.
We look forward to your application with cover letter, resume and references by email to Julie Struve, BASTIAN Berlin, at firstname.lastname@example.org